Mar 23, 2010

English 2. Activity 2 TV in Mexico

This activity corresponds to Lesson 2, Unit 7, Exercise 5. After exchanging ideas with your classmates, write a short paragraph (6-8 sentences) with your opinion about TV in Mexico. Make sure you use in your paragraph some verbs to express likes and preferences (lesson 1), vocabulary about TV shows (lesson 2) and the grammar from lesson 2.
This activity will be checked in class on Thursday March 25th.
Note: All students should study lessons 1 + 2 on you own. Class on March 25th is subject to the condition mentioned in the classroom today.

4 comments:

Juan Carlos Pastrana said...

I think TV in Mexico is ok. Is not good enough but some programs are entertaining. In sport programs I think are good and I like the way they used to narrate, but in US are betters in the quality of the information because in this country they have a lot of channels for specific sport. About the TV shows the opinions are different, I think the most people prefer watch the TV with “cable” because with this application you have a lot of channels for all kind of people: kids, teenagers, adults and old people. And these channels aren´t Mexicans (I think so). About the news, I like it because the information that their mention in his channel is about this city and I suppose few people want news about other countries.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I think the TV is great! All people watch TV, but I think most young people.
On the TV you can find out what's happening around the world, the news are international, I think is it good!
I think the most people prefer watch Sports Programs, movies and news, but I prefer watch series, movies and documentaries.

Young people prefer the series or movies and old people prefer news and classics programs.

I think the channels of the U.S. are better than those of Mexico because it has many more programs.

Merary said...

I think the TV is fun, has too many training programs.
I think the TV is much better than the radio because you understand more of what they say.
I like more watch novels than series.
I think the most people prefer watch the news than movies.
I think the most people prefer watch the news than movies.
so I think that TV is better elsewhere.